To become a unit that provides the best and professional service based on hospitality, honesty, effectiveness and accuracy to support the development and positive image of the institution.
- To provide financial and accounting service to students, parents and units within the university
- To support other units to achieve the goals of the institution
- To support the development of the institution by improving the staff’s capability, and skill.
- To manage financial administration of the university
- To plan financial administration strategy
- To control and supervise the financial administration
- To manage fund liquefaction
The office of finance is divided into 2 divisions:
1. Division of Operational
The functions of this division are: to conduct process of administration, to administer funds from students, to administer university fund, to accept, keep, issue the fund as well as bookkeeping and be fully responsible of the financial management. Division of Operational consists of two sub divisions:
- Division of Acceptance of Fund
- Division of Issue of Fund
2. Division of Accounting Management
The Division of Accounting Management has the following responsibilities:
- To plan and to write annual budget
- To verify and to record the number of budget request
- To verify every receipt of income and expense
- To present data of routine budgeting
- To write and to present financial report every month, every three months and every year
The Division of Accounting Management is supported by one sub division, the division of tax.