Human Resources Office (Kantor Sumber Daya Manusia/KSDM) is formed based on the new organizational structure of UAJY. KDSM is a merger of Centre for Institute Development (Pusat Pengembangan Institusi/PPI) and the Division of Human Resource, which is a supporting unit to the university by providing services in organizational development and human resource or human capital (human capital). This unit has three divisions: Division of Human Resources, Legal and Regulations, Division of Planning and Development.
- To determine the concept of organization structure and the policy of the institution
- To organize training, career development and staff promotion
- To plan long-term strategy (RENATA) of the university along with every units inside KSDM
- To manage proposal of institution development, offered by Dikti or other institutions.
Uphold the value of UAJY (humanity, inclusivity and eminent spirit) as the culture of the unit and to serve with integrity and honesty
- To encourage the staff of UAJY to be individuals that upholds the value in life and are able to offer the best service
- To expand the capability and competence of the staff in providing the best service, based on truth, honesty and fairness
- To enhance the management of the institution that upholds transparency, accountability, and autonomy