EXOTIC HERBAL DRINK (JAMU)
Short Couse Program
Yogyakarta – Semarang , 23 – 28 July 2018
Hosted by : Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta
Supported by : PT Sido Muncul, Semarang
Engaged with gorgeously nature and society, at once become more creative will be unforgettable moment along spend 6 days at Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta (UAJY) and – PT Sido Muncul, Semarang, Indonesia! Through this program, you will have a learning experience that makes a true and lasting impact.
As a tropical country, Indonesia has very high biological diversity. Every place at Indonesia has many plants that are useful for health and human beauty. And Yogyakarta as one of the favorite tourist destinations in Indonesia, save the extraordinary natural wealth.
Both nature also culture and traditions.
You will not regret coming to join this short course, due you will have many opportunities to explore the exoticism of Yogyakarta.
Engange with Exotic Herbal Drink (Jamu) will invite participants to know plants, especially about spices which can be used as herbal medicine and beauty products. The activities will mix with class session, fieldtrip, workshop and product expo.
In class, student will learn about the various types of spices in Indonesia, how to produce herbal drink and how to package a product, also make marketing strategy plan. During field trip and workshop activities, participants will learn about how to plant and then learn how to produce herbal drink, make a product packaging from patchwork and other material from nature.
Class also will be enriched with Indonesian Language course for foreign speaker for daily conversation.
- Indonesia Traditional Medicine
- China Herbal
- Traditional packaging for herbal product
- Design traditional herbal product
- Laboratory Work
- Culture and nature field trip
1. Registration fee : USD 10
2. Courses fee : USD 155 (Include Fee Program, practice kit, field trip, transport and meal during program)
3. Accommodation : USD 13/ night (shared room) (optional)
procedures and schedules
- Download form
- Complete and submit the application form by email email@example.com
- Submission no longer than 2 July 2018 or until number of participants fulfilled (maximum 20 participants).
- Staff will check your application, then send a notification for application and payment process
- Participants make payment via bank transfer then give notification to office.
- Staff will assist for program, pick up service, accommodation and visa arrangement if it needed.
Contact us for information and assistance :
Lucia Dwi Rini : firstname.lastname@example.org