Period : July 17, 2017 – August 4, 2017 (3 weeks)
Participant : International Student currently enrolled at a University
Language of Instruction : Engish
a. Early Bird (Application & Payment Made before April 19) USD 1190 (15% discount)
b. Students from Partner Universities USD 1260 (10% discount)
c. Regular USD 1400
*Tuition, accommodations, breakfast & dinner, social programs, and field trips
(excluding Optional Tours) are all included in the above fees.
*Extra fee discount will be offered for students who previously participated in an exchange student program and/or Summer School at Inha University.
Required – Korean Culture – Workshop (1 credit)
Electives – Basic Korean; Intermediate Korean;Advanced Korean; East Asian Politics and International Relations; Introduction to Korea and Its Culture; Korean Society and Politics through Films; Introduction to Health and Wellness in Korea; Introduction to the Korean Business and Economy; Global Business English; Language and Culture in Practice; Modern Technologies for the Future; Learning Korean through K-Dramas (2 credits for each course)
*student will take 1 required course and 2 elective courses, 2 academic credits will be given for each elective course and 1 credit for the Korean Culture Workshop. Therefore, students will have completed a total of 3 courses and will earn 5 credits by the end of the program.
- the required course, Korean Culture Workshop, mainly consists of field trips and extracurricular activities
- each elective course consists of 30 classroom hours which may include field trips
- classes with less than 15 students may be cancelled
- the above courses are subject to change without prior notice
- course registration is done while filling out the online application, and students will be able to change their courses on the first day of the program.
Participants will stay in campus residential halls which are conveniently located within walking distance. Each room houses four students, and students can use all the facilities including computer rooms, laundry facilities, shared kitchen, gyms, There are also many restaurants and supermarkets located nearby.
April 19 : Early Bird Registration Closes
May 10 : Online Application and Payment Deadline
May 26 : Cancellation of Application Deadline
July 16 : Arrival Day
July 17 : Summer School Starts
August 4 : Summer School Ends
August 5 : Departure
- If there many applicants, we can close the application period earlier
- An application will be cancelled if payment is not made by the payment deadline
- Registration cancellations received prior to the cancellation deadline may be eligible
- to receive a 50% refund. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund
- Invitation letters will be sent out after the cancellation deadline.
For UAJY students who interest to apply the program, application process be done by students them self. Please contact Vice Dean in your faculty to make confirmation about the credits.