The U.S. Mission to Vietnam is pleased to announce the YSEALI Logo Contest for the 2018 YSEALI Regional Workshop: Protecting the Mekong Delta Environment. YSEALI members from 10 ASEAN countries are invited to submit your logo design by 5.00 pm (UTC+7), Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The workshop will enable participants to study and observe the latest consequences of changes in the environment in the Mekong Delta, such as landslides, salinization, river flooding, sea level rising, degradation of water resources and silt and effects of building hydroelectric plants, which all have direct effects on people’s income and life, as well as economic development of the region.
Through presentations, case studies, site visits, and interactive activities, participants will open their mind and perceptions to discovering and implementing short and long term solution to changes in the environment that are causing serious and observable consequences in Can Tho City as well as the Mekong Delta.
- The design of the logo must reflect the workshop theme.
- All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s), be encouraged to refer to the current official YSEALI logo, otherwise must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
- All entries will become the property of the U.S. Government. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to the U.S. Government.
- Except where prohibited by law, an entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, prize information and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation.
- U.S. Mission to Vietnam reserves the right to modify the winning logo to better fit the needs.
- The selected winner must submit a scalable vector version of the winning design so that it is adaptable to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in color or in grayscale.
- Create a logo design in .jpeg, .png, .psd, or PDF format.
- The logo design file with the high resolution must not exceed 5MB.
- If you are chosen as a winner, you MUST be able to provide a high resolution vector file (e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
- Complete form with attached logo design via link: https://goo.gl/v7P5df
The selected logo will be used throughout the workshop, including invitations, posters, backdrops, standees, materials, certificates, promotional items, social media platforms and follow up activities. Additionally, the winner will receive recognition from the U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam.
5.00pm Vietnam time (UTC+7), Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.