INDONESIAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Academic Year 2020/2021
“DARMASISWA is a scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa, art and culture. Participants can choose one of selected universities located in different cities in Indonesia. This program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).”
The main purpose of Darmasiswa program is to increase and foster interest in Bahasa Indonesia and Indonesian Culture among citizen from other countries. It has also been designed to enhance mutual understanding and provide stronger cultural link among different countries.
Duration of Program :
Maximum 12 months
Qualifications of participants :
- Foreign nationals
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Minimum age 18 years and Not older than 27 years of age
- Able to communicate in English (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable)
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying
- Have good interest to learning about language, art and culture
- Not registered as Darmasiswa’s Alumni
- Not currently studying in Indonesia
- Not currently working in Indonesia
Darmasiswa Scholarship Program offers maximum 12 months program to study Language and Culture at host university; settlement allowance (if attended Orientation Program); monthly stipend during the program; insurance/health care.
Benefits of the program from Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta :
Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta has been hosted Darmasiswa Program since 2008, with more than 10 years experience the alumnae of Darmasiswa Program are spread around of the world.
Various cultural/field trip program; buddies program (students assistance)
Prospective students are required to register and submit all documents in Darmasiswa RI official website apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id. For students who are not in the student’s home country is not allowed to be registered through the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the participating countries (non-citizenship).
- Online registration – 2 January 2020 until 2 March 2020.
- Interview at related KBRI/KJRI – 4 March 2020 until 13 March 2020.
- Selection by the University (online) – 15 March 2020 until 3 April 2020.
- Announcement – 20 April 2020.
- Attendance confirmation – 21 April 2020 until 30 April 2020.
- Final Announcement – 6 May 2020.
- Flight itinerary confirmation – 7 May 2020 until 1 August 2020.
- Arrival at Jakarta, Indonesia – 29 August 2020.
- Orientation program at Jakarta, Indonesia – 29 until 30 August 2020.
For details information about the program click here
For online registration click here
Contact us for further assistance :
Mrs. Rini / Ms. Weni
Phone : +62-27-487711 Ext. 2111/ 2113
Fax : +62-274-48748