The Association of Christian Universities and Colleges in Asia (ACUCA) was established in December 1976 by a group of enthusiastic Asian Christian university presidents, who under the auspices of the United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia (UBCHEA), decided that there was a need for a formal association. The Association, through cooperation, mutual support and encouragement, endeavors to help Christian universities and colleges in Asia:
1. Develop and maintain their Christian character
2. Enrich the quality of their educational programs and those of the other institutions of learning
3. Re-examine the relevance of their objectives and programs in relation to the needs of a changing society.
Currently, ACUCA has 60 member institutions from 7 countries/regions of Asia, namely Hong Kong,India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand.
In pursuit of the above purposes, the Association promotes and facilitates the exchange of students among member institutions. Established in 2002, the ACUCA Student Mobility Scheme aims to foster a better understanding of Asian communities and cultures among ACUCA students.
Under the scheme, member institutions that have courses taught in English in either regular semesters or summer sessions are invited to exchange tuition waivers to enable their students to study tuition-free at an institution outside of their own country for a semester or during the summer.
Subsidies are also available to students from the ACUCA SMS member institutions. Details program SMS ACUCA
SMS ACUCA at Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta!
UAJY invites students form ACUCA’s members to feel the experience of study in Yogyakarta. As well known as a student city, Yogyakarta is a home far a away from home for many students from other provinces in Indonesia.
With the spirit of UAJY ‘Serviens in Lumine Veritatis’, UAJY is proud of its commitment to diversity and humanism.
Study Program are available for exchange program such as :
- International Business Management Program (IBMP), Faculty of Economics
- International Financial Accounting Program (IFAP), Faculty of Economics
- Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
- Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Industrial Technology
1. Exchange students application form
2. Official transcripts
3. Copy of passport (must be clear and legible)
4. 1 head-shoulder photo
Fall Semester: First week of August ~ December
Spring Semester : First week of February ~ June
Dead line of application
Fall semester : 1st week of May
Spring Semester : 1st week of November
ACCOMMODATION & LIVING COST
University’s dormitory are limited provided, exchange students will get assistance to find apartment or boarding house. Apartment/boarding house for 1 person 1 room. Students could arrange by them self to share the room.
Cost of Living :
Transportation, meal, gym, laundry : +/- 375 USD/month
Boarding house/apartment : 195 USD – 350 USD/month
Partnership and Promotion Office
Partnership Staff :
- Ms. Lucia Dwi Rini Harjanti
- Ms. Wenityas
Email : email@example.com