Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 4,000 full-time employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a sourcing center in HongKong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada has earned the trust and financial backing of key investors Tesco, Temasek, J.P. Morgan, Verlinvest, Investment AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet.
Revolutionizing the way we shop, and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has an online footprint of approximately 4 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with over 12 million fans.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to bring our Category Management to the next level.
Reporting to Category Management Leader, you will be responsible to:
• Uses Excel to extract and clean sales, assortment and stock data
• Generates daily reports and ad-hoc requests
• Coordinating with all supply management line manager for improving productivity for each department
• System testing if there is any new feature and give a feedback to line manager
In order to succeed in this role, you should ideally have:
• Hold a Bachelor degree in related major.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Strong analytical with advanced Excel skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Can-do attitude and strong work ethic
This is an evergreen vacant position, so feel free to apply at any time!
Take a look at our Careers Site: http://www.lazada.com/work-at-lazada/ for more job opportunities!
For an effortless shopping experience, go to www.lazada.co.id today!