Novosol is a young company in the exciting and happening mobile advertising and mobile media. We partner with global mobile operators – creating and providing services that are a combination of content and applications. We are an innovative, challenging company on a high growth trajectory. We offer good benefits, a challenging and learning work environment and the possibility of rewarding bonuses.
We have 7 mobile products/services and currently operation in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and India.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can cope with the contradictions of real life. Individuals, who are willing to learn and yet are experts in their chosen area, can take ownership and responsibility and yet good team players and finally those who can cope with chaos of a start-up but are systematic and organized.
If you enjoy working in a young company and being an integral part of its growth ad able to cope with the challenges associated with an emerging industry and can persevere and think out of the box to negotiate hurdles.
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
You will work closely with the business, editorial and operations teams, and are responsible for developing and managing the marketing campaigns for our Indonesia Market. The candidate
should be energizing and creative with excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia and English. As we are in a fast moving mobile business, the successful candidate will need to be able to quickly grasp the value propositions of specific products, services and offers for multiple target audiences. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a young and rapidly growing
company in Asia.
- Degree in Management, or a related field
- Experience in Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Workable knowledge of Microsoft Office & Power Point Presentation
- Portfolio that shows range, versatility and talent in marketing, content writing & promotional activities across a range of customer/audiences and a variety of different marketing channels.
- Successful track record working collaboratively as part of marketing & creative team
- Able to work under pressure, adaptable to quick turnarounds and able to priorities to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a love for books, fond of social networking and possess a great sense of humor.
- Highly creative and proactive
- Self Starter, Self Managed and Quick Learner;
- Mature, sincere and enthusiastic
We offer competitive salary package.
If you think you are the right candidate, please write in with detailed resume, indicating your current and expected salaries to