Through research and innovation, we have come up with unique products that win the competition. Our products have enjoyed a special place in the hearts of our customers, thanks to our investment in brand building. Just mention our popular brands such as FORMULA, TANGO, OOPS, VITACHARM, KIRANTI, TEH GELAS and you’ll know what we mean. These brands have become everyday household names. Our portfolio of products, from toothpaste and toothbrush to health food and drinks, is already part of the daily activities of the Indonesian people. Today, consumers in other countries have also become familiar with our products.
Our commitment to quality and innovation has enabled us to stand firm and grow over the past half a century into a leading local consumer goods producer, ready to compete with other world-class companies in the field.
Head Section of PPIC
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent with min GPA 3.00.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Thermoforming (Plastic) or related field is required for this position
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply (warmly welcomed)
- Good management and leadership skill
- Willing to be placed in Plants (Tangerang, Bogor, Surabaya, Pandaan & Makassar)
Qualified candidates are invited to send the comprehensive resume with recent photograph, copy of academic transcript, ID card & record of academic achievement to the following address
HRD PT. CS2 Pola Sehat (Up: Wendell)
ORANG TUA GROUP
Jl. Lingkar Luar Barat Kav. 35-36
Cengkareng – Jakarta Barat, 11740
Or by email to : email@example.com or Wendell.firstname.lastname@example.org