Mitrais is an IT company with three lines of business. It provides software development services to clients in many industry verticals. It sells and supports mining industry software and has specialized domain knowledge of mining. It develops and sells the Mitrais Medical System (MMS), a comprehensive primary health care system. Founded in 2000 Mitrais employs nearly 400 staff in offices in Indonesia, Australia and Singapore. For further information visit www.mitrais.com.
If you are energetic, committed, and confident and in need of a new experience working away from the hustle and bustle of a big city, we invite you to join our team of more than 250 software engineers to work in a challenging and highly advanced software engineering environment located in Kuta and Sanur, Bali.
We encourage you to apply, should you meet the following requirements: minimum GPA of 2.8, intermediate level of English proficiency. We will also recruit students that will be graduated before 24th February 2014.
- Competitive Salary.
- All promotions are based on merit and are based on our Competency System.
- Opportunity for travel to client sites in Indonesia and overseas.
- Attractive Relocation Allowance to Bali as well as Annual Return Airfares will be provided.
- Opportunity for relocation to Bandung and Yogyakarta office after 15 months of service.
- The Programmer Certification Program course will start in Bali on 24th February 2014.
Your application of interest to join the intake should be submitted to our online recruitment systems at Careers Page and apply for the Fresh Graduate position.